Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Condition: Loss of Elasticity, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Age-related Moisture Loss
A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream is formulated with an unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi’to-sfing’go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Visibly improves the appearance of skin firmness, texture, thickness, elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves skin dryness and discomfort
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Leaves skin with a silky, dry finish
DID YOU KNOW?
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness
- Comforts dry, aging skin
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-free
- Antioxidant-rich blueberry extract help maintain the integrity of the skin’s supportive proteins and prevent further damage, Proxylane™ enhances the feeling of skin thickness and elasticity, and phytosphingosine promotes skin barrier function while maximizing moisture levels
How to Use
Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
4% Blueberry extract: Naturally derived, both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity
30% Proxylane™: Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin
0.2% Phytosphingosine: A naturally occurring chemical facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
Intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown, contributes to the appearance of skin sagging, creping, and cracking.
Glycation, a major factor of intrinsic aging, occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.) that may lead to the appearance of aging.
A.G.E. Interrupter is a uniquely-textured formulation optimized to help improve the visible signs of aging attributed to intrinsic aging. This potent anti-wrinkle cream features three powerful ingredients, Proxylane™, blueberry extract, and phytosphingosine, proven to improve visible signs of aging including wrinkles, loss of firmness, and crepy, thinning appearance.