Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Combination
Skin Condition: Anti-Aging, Sun Damage, Discoloration, Uneven Skin Tone
A daily-use vitamin C antioxidant, Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin tone, and other visible signs of aging and sun damage
- Helps accelerate cellular turnover and refine skin texture
- Dullness and rough texture
- Provides advanced antioxidant protection against atmospheric aging- environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3)
DID YOU KNOW?
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours.
- It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. This does not affect the product’s potency. Use within six months of opening.
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
How to Use
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective.
Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
2% Phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration
10% L-ascorbic Acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
0.5% Ferulic Acid: A plant-based antioxidant, Ferulic Acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamin C and E
A triple antioxidant cocktail formulation offers broad-range environmental protection due to a synergistic combination featuring 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. This protective face serum also improves the appearance of discoloration.
Phloretin CF is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent which ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective, it must be formulated with pure L-ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.
SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.