Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Dry, Sensitive, Combination
Skin Condition: Aging, Undernourished
A nourishing, restorative cream, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 delivers a maximized concentration of reparative lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Reinforces the skin’s barrier, supports natural repair, and improves the appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours
DID YOU KNOW
- Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.
- Unique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
How to Use
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3: Synergistically proven to increase hydration and barrier function
4% Natural Cholesterol: Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of elasticity
2% Fatty Acids: Aids in structural integrity of lipids to optimize skin’s overall lipid balance
Lipids are natural compounds found in skin. While there are many kinds of lipids, ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids are the predominant forms. With age, lipid production declines, impacting barrier function and natural self-repair. As a consequence, accelerated visible signs of aging appear such as skin roughness, uncomfortable tightness, dullness, and loss of facial fullness.
In a 8-week study, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 significantly improved the appearance of key visible signs of accelerated aging:
- 66% improvement in smoothness
- 35% improvement in laxity
- 20% improvement in evenness
- 26% improvement in radiance
- 44% improvement in pore appearance
Protocol: A dermatologist-controlled 8-week clinical study on 55 subjects with twice daily application of Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30. Inclusion Criteria: Females ages 55-75 with moderate fi ne lines/wrinkles, uneven skin tone, skin dullness, skin roughness, lack of skin tone clarity, and lack of skin firmness.
The first anti aging cream with a 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio formulation of maximized concentration of pure lipids. Anti aging treatment refills cellular lipids to help support skin’s natural self-repair and nourishment.